Welcome to the Ohio Orthopedic Surgery Institute!
Ohio Orthopedic Surgical Institute is an Orthopedic and Pain Management ambulatory surgery center located in Northwest Columbus, Ohio.
Our Center was developed by area physicians to provide high quality, patient-focused outpatient care. The professional staff of Ohio Orthopedic Surgery Institute is dedicated to providing the highest quality of individualized patient care as if each patient was a family member.
Our 27,000+ square-foot center features five fully-equipped operating rooms and one procedure room with the latest medical technology and expertise. We are equipped for Foot and Ankle Surgery, General Orthopedics, Joint Replacement/Reconstruction, Hand/Wrist Surgery, Pain Management & Spine Care, Spine Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Patients benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable, safe environment. Our recovery rooms assure privacy and provide an opportunity for family to join you shortly after your procedure. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed the patient’s expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
• Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS). *Accredited by the Joint Commission.
• 5 fully equipped OR’s and one procedure room for pain management procedures.
• 5- 23 Hour Recovery Care Unit private patient rooms
• Share the campus with Orthopedic One Physician’s Orthopedic and Pain Management Practice.
• MRI and Physical Therapy in the same building.
• 98%patient satisfaction rating in 2014.
• 2015 Patient Satisfaction score is 97% over the national average of 94% (source: EdgePerception)
• Excellent patient centered care.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
• The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
• Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
• Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience
• The patient’s loved ones can benefit from our facility’s relaxing, informal setting.
• Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
• To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.